Total Protection Plan: Platinum
- Managed Services includes establishing, operating, and managing day-to-day operations of telecommunication, network, and telecom business support systems. In addition, Fulton Communications can take responsibility for providing the required network capacity to a company, when and where needed.
- Managed Service is a standard element of the telecom procurement processes. Many companies have decided to use Managed Services mainly by the following opportunities.
- Under financial pressure due to rising competition, companies can improve their results by outsourcing functions to an expert partner that can provide higher efficiency and economies of scale than an individual can achieve.
- With increasing degree of complexity, companies can reduce their need to build network and services-related compe≠tence and leave this to Managed Service providers who are experts in managing complexity (potentially resulting in higher quality).
- Companies can dedicate more of their efforts to revenue-generating activities, such as customer acquisition.
- As technologies converge, outsourcing telecommunication services, systems, and networks can be expected to maximize the end-to-end benefits to you, our customer, in a Managed Service engagement. In the near future, there is a strong likelihood that the shift responsible for roles in the value chain enabled by Managed Services combined with increasing complexity of technology will result in a win/win scenario. The key to our combined success will be adapting an end-to-end view of managing networks, telecommunications, and services with the end-user in mind.